|Molar Mass||189.6 g/mol|
|Melting Point||247 °C|
|Boiling Point||623 °C|
|Storage||Cool & Dry Place|
|Min. Order Quantity||1 Kilogram|
Tin Chloride (Stannous Chloride ) can be used as a reducing agent, mordant, bleaching agent
and for tin plating in the electroplating industry.
(2) Stannous Chloride Dihydrate can be used for the colorimetric determination of silver, lead,
arsenic and molybdenum, being also be used as a reducing agent and mordant
(3) Stannous Chloride Dihydrate is mainly used in acidic tin plating as major salt. Tin is in
bivalent in the bath with high efficiency cathode.
(4) Stannous chloride dihydrate can be used as the reducing agents in the manufacture of
dyestuff intermediates. It can act as the components of super high pressure lubricating oil. It
can be used as a bleaching agent for the sensitization of the mercury-plating during the
manufacturing of mirror
(5) It can be used as analysis reagents and reducing agent. it can also be used for electroplating; as brightening
(6) It is a kind of strong reducing agent. It can be used for the determination of hydride via AAS;
colorimetric determination of silver, lead, arsenic and molybdenum; determination of serum
inorganic phosphorus and alkaline phosphatase activity, molybdenum blue method for the
determination of soil and plant phosphorus content; the catalyst of the organic reaction.
(7) As a strong reducing agent, it is used for carbonyl allylation reaction; as the Lewis acid
catalyst in a C-C bond reaction; the catalyst for the co-acting with AgClO4 for the synthesis of α-
glycosides, the synthesis of such olefins, Diolefins, ETC